Rubbish Collection Areas Surrey
- In & out within the hour – simple and efficient rubbish removals across Surrey.
- Get a FREE quote and a 10% discount when you book online today.
Easy rubbish removal from your doorstep
Surrey is undoubtedly one of the UK’s stunning counties, from stunning countryside to cosy villages. However, what is unknown to many is the amount of waste produced and what areas require the most rubbish needing removal. Nowadays, there is a wide variety of rubbish removal services, although choosing one that ensures your waste is recycled properly can be uncertain.
That’s why thousands of homes and businesses in Surrey use The Recycling People for affordable and simple rubbish removals. We operate across the whole of Surrey; with our team on the roads, we can be with you within a couple of hours when booking!
Fast rubbish removals at rates you can afford
The world of rubbish can be confusing. Some rubbish removal companies quote by the kilo, which the homeowner or tenant can not easily understand. So here at The Recycling People, not only do we keep prices low, but we keep it super simple. All collections include a booking fee of £29.95, discounted off our prices already – no one likes to do the maths themselves! Our removals are determined by per bag of rubbish (one bin liner full of rubbish) + any additional household items, white goods and furniture.
- 1 Bag of rubbish
- 1 Bag of rubble/soil
- Household items
- Collection from upstairs/higher floors
Why we are trusted across Surrey
- Fast and secure bookings online or by telephone
- Competitively priced across Surrey
- Environment Agency registered (CB/DU 212631)
- In & out within an hour
- 100’s of honest and trusted reviews
Where is the most waste removed?
According to statistics, Surrey produces more than 200,000 tonnes of household rubbish every year that fails to be recycled. Across Surrey’s 11 district and county boroughs, over 550,000 tonnes were collected from households by removal companies and the council, with nearly 56% recycled properly.
Where in Surrey is the most rubbish removed?
Where does Surrey’s recycling go?
All waste removed is eventually taken to be recycled or taken to a landfill when it cannot be reused. We aim to recycle over 90% of the rubbish we collect from you!
Waste is then taken to a local recycling centre, which is compressed and bundled into half-tonne blocks, which sit under a tent outside a warehouse waiting to be loaded onto lorries and taken away. Much of the recycling is taken abroad, mainly to Europe. Find your local tip.
Removing rubbish the TRP way
Here at The Recycling People, we make all removals clean and eco-friendly so you can reduce your waste sustainably. We are responsible for disposing of your waste correctly; that’s why the Environment Agency approves us. We make a huge effort to divert most of our waste from landfills, giving you peace of mind! We take the risk out of rubbish removals, so sit back and relax while we take your waste. Give our friendly staff a call at 0800 138 9100 today.
Keeping Surrey homes clean with easy bookings
- Confidential booking online
- Arrive at a time that suits you
- All rubbish is removed with no mess
- 93% of waste collected is recycled
Surrey Rubbish FAQs
- Does Surrey recycle glass? Only waste that can be reused can be recycled; only broken glassware is acceptable.
- Can shredded paper be recycled? Yes, shredded paper can be placed in your recycling bin.
- How do I dispose of a microwave? Microwaves can be dropped off at your local tip, or our services can collect them.
- How do I dispose of electronics in? Many reuse stores and charities can take electronics that are still in use, if not you can still take them to your local tip.